8 Days East Coast & Canada Tour
Departure dates: Every Wednesday & Saturday.
Tour guide languages: English, Chinese.
Prices: $695/person (buy 2 get 2 free) / Tip (Not Included): $10/day/person – Admission Fees (Not Included)
– The above tour fares are based on US Dollar
– Air fares excluded.
– Please arrange flight leaving BOSTON after 1:00 pm, or leaving NYC after 6:45pm
Day 1: Home City -> New York City
Arrive in New York City from hometown; meet tour guide at baggage claim area then transfer to hotel.
Day 2: New York (City Tour) － Philadelphia
Morning New York City Tour – Wall Street, Ground Zero, Madame Tussaud Wax Museum, Circle Line Cruise, United Nations, Time Square, Rockefeller Center, Fifth Avenue, Empire State Building. Depart N.Y. City afternoon, check in hotel in Philadelphia.
Day 3: Philadelphia – Washington D.C
Morning tour of Philadelphia, Independence Hall, Liberty Bell. Afternoon arriving in Washington D.C, Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Memorial, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Natural History Museum, Capitol Hill & White House.
Day 4: Washington D.C. － Chocolate World － Corning Glass Center － Niagara Falls
Proceed to Harrisburg in the morning, visiting “Hershey’s Chocolate World”, Corning Glass Center. Afterwards, continue to Niagara Falls for night view of the fall.
Day 5: Niagara Falls － Toronto
Morning we will go to the Canada side of Niagara Falls. You will take a boat ride “Mad of the Mist” for an extraordinary face to face meeting with the falls. After that we will visit the Horseshoe Falls, American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls. In the afternoon we leave Niagara Falls to Toronto. We will visit the World’s Tallest Tower “C.N Tower”, Sky Dome Sports Complex, City Hall, University of Toronto, and Ontario Parliament Building.
Day 6: Toronto － Thousand Islands － Ottawa － Montreal
Morning departure from Toronto to Thousand Island where you may enjoy a relaxing boat ride cruising.(Boat ride at summer time only) than stop at “Ottawa” the capital of Canada. We will have a short tour of Parliaments Building, Centennial Flame, Peace Tower, Monument, Embassy District and Rideau Canal. Late afternoon arrive Montreal. As the world’s second largest French-Speaking city, Montreal City where European buildings, shops, and French signs are everywhere. Tonight, you may stroll along the promenade of this romantic city – St. Catherine Street.
Day 7: Montreal － Quebec － Boston
Morning we are continue tour to visit City Hall, Catholic Notre Dame and Quebec City Tour, Later proceed to Historic Town of Boston
Day 8: Boston -> Home City
Or New York -> Home City
In the morning, tour begins at Harvard University, MIT, Massachusetts State House, walk the Freedom Trail, and shop and eat at Quincy Market. In the afternoon, the tour will return to New York City with transfer to NYC area airports (JFK, LGA, EWR).
– Prices above include hotel accommodation & transportation for sightseeing only.
– Air ticket, Admission, Ferry Ticket, All Meals, Airport tax, fuel surcharge, airfare, visa fee, travel insurance, driver & guide gratuities are not included
– Passengers have to be responsible for personal travel document for Canada entry (ex.: Alien card, passport, Visa, Reentry permit or airline tickets).
– Based on local fire safety regulation, no rooms can exceed 2 beds. Triple or quarter – room based on two twin beds only.
– Child (2-11 years old), no bed provided and must travel with 2 adults
– Triple & Quad rooms are on two beds sharing basis without extra bed
– No refund once air tickets or relative documents are issued
– We reserve the right to change the itinerary and prices without notice.